Who are The Kindred Forum Guild News

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Annie Annie 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Annie
    Annie
    Keymaster

Hey you in the shirt!

Recently, it has come to our attention that not everyone is aware of the fact that once you reach level 30 and open the blue chest in your inventory, it gives you a rare level 32 ring. It has been implemented quite recently, and devs have said that you can open a ticket to request a lvl32 ring if you reached lvl30 a long time ago and only got lvl30 ring from that.

It’s quite handy if you’re lucky enough to get a speed ring, because it raises your effectiveness level… by 0.1! 😀

Huzzah!^^

Annie.

JoMaLe
    JoMaLe

I DID not know that.. I submitted a ticket and hope everyone will droll when I get it! :)

Thank you for this information. I have submitted a ticket and hopefully will get mine soon.

JoMaLe
    JoMaLe

I got mine, Jaime, within 3 hours of submitting the ticket. Too bad it wasn’t a speed ring!

Annie
    Annie
    Keymaster

Hey you in the shirt!

As of today, the 6th of June 2015, the Kindred will go in the history of Shards of Titan as the 1st known guild ever to beat a T6 Desert mp. It was a long and hard fight of 1 hour and 30 minutes, considering that the wizard’s freeze was recently nerfed to 50% slow from 80% at 15 points. But we did it! The perseverance paid off as always. I’d like to thank Dansonage, Tempest and Andaho for an awesome run. We did it, guys, we’re heroes! :)

http://gyazo.com/82aa8df447e27e7b8b993b53508eb438

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Kindred
X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -