Who are The Kindred Forum Handy Links

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  poisondwarf 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Annie
    Annie
    Keymaster
    Andaho
    Andaho
    Keymaster

…here a template for a missing guild point ticket 😀

For Starswirl, because I know at least 2 ppl having this prob:
    [character name] was in the Starswirl MP with [x, y, and z] (all in The Kindred). At the end, I returned to town, the Popup “turn in quest” appeared, the according entry in the quest tracker also. The quest for finishing an MP didn’t disappear. Then the cards came. I had to refresh to get both quests off the quest tracker and although it seems that I got the BH tokens for the MP quest, the run was not counted as guild points.
    According to the Guild log, the same is valid for [x], whereas [y] and [z], who hadn’t the ‘turn in quest’ stuff, are credited as 1 guild point each.

For other runs:
    [character name] was in the [MP name] MP with [x, y, and z] (all in The Kindred). According to the Guild log, the run was not counted as guild point for me and was not counted as daily MP task.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  poisondwarf. Reason: To put this test post to a good use
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  poisondwarf.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  poisondwarf. Reason: replacing code characters
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  poisondwarf.

poisondwarf

And guess what: guild points are not credited back. But if you were unlucky enough so that a run didn’t even count as daily task, you will get a MP potion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Kindred
X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -